We are hiring! If you would like to join a company at the cutting edge of the energy revolution then this is the team for you! Here at The Electric Storage Company we want people who are motivated and passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
The Electric Storage Company are a data and services company based out of Belfast Northern Ireland. Founded by co-directors Anne Marie and Eddie McGoldrick. Using advanced data analytics and renewable technology to bring cheaper, smarter and greener electricity to everyone.
“We pride ourselves in being able to attract talent who feel included in shaping the direction and ethos of our company.”Anne Marie McGoldrick
How do I apply?
Simply send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
What do we do?
We are digital company first and foremost. It is our aim to revolutionise the energy market not only in Northern Ireland but all across the world. For far too long we have seen the powers that be not move with the times and businesses and domestic customers suffer as result. This now more apparent than ever with the current energy crisis. We want to offer our customers the chance to Democratise, Digitalise, Decentralise and Decarbonise their electricity.
As we all stride for Net Zero, the need for businesses and homes to become carbon neutral has never been so apparent as we spiral toward irreversible changes to our planet at an alarming rate. Our solution combines renewable technology such solar panels and wind turbines with battery technology. We then use advanced data analytics through unique PARIS platform (Predictive Analytical Renewables Integration System) to maximise the potential savings for the customer through predictability and flexibility.
Below is an explanation on how our system works for a domestic customer.
What is the role?
The Electric Storage Company are recruiting for a Sales Lead Generation Executive.
This new exciting role will generate and deliver new client relationships to accelerate the Company’s growth.
- Salary – circa £20k pa with up to £5k OTE.
- Application window will close at 18h00 on Friday 22 Apr 22.
- The role will be based in Belfast.
- Effectively engage with potential B2B customers and introduce these clients to our sales team
- Make contact with potential B2B customers to schedule appointments for the sales team.
- To pro-actively respond to business needs regarding inbound and outbound call activity.
- Assist the sales team by identifying and profiling new potential customers
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales and be able to identify additional products and services to increase customer satisfaction.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly appointment and pipeline targets.
- Follow up with potential customers within TESC SLA.
- Have a positive attitude toward customers in all interactions and establish a positive rapport.
- To provide information to management as and when required in relation to call activity and leads.
- Update and maintain the company’s computerised customer relationship management system (CRM) and ensure all customer/potential customer information is kept current.
- Provide feedback on sales approach and how the sales processes can be improved.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Business Development Manager
|Qualifications/ Attainments||– Minimum of 2 A levels.|
– English and Maths GCSE at C or above grade.
|Relevant Knowledge and Experience||– Minimum of 2 years sales/lead generation experience with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding challenging targets and of independently establishing new customers.|
– Outbound telesales experience
– B2BWorked in a target-based environment.
|– Sales experience in domestic battery and/or solar panel systems.|
– Sales experience in IT Software as a Service (SaaS).
|Skills and Competencies||– Excellent interpersonal skills.|
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including superior presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
– Evidence of analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
– Proven ability to innovate to ensure the sales approach is kept fresh and up to date.
– Evidence of strong organisational, planning and time management abilities.
– Evidence of the ability to achieve results while working independently and on own initiative.
– Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software, email and the internet.
– Ability to relate and adapt sales approach to different sale prospects.
– Resilient and can handle rejection well.
– Tenacious in their sales approach.
|Circumstances||– Able to work flexibly as required to ensure business needs are met.|
– Able to travel as required.
– Valid full driving licence and vehicle available for business use.
– Valid passport.
– This job will be based in Northern Ireland